Monday, February 2, 2009

First blog

FIRST off I would like to say that I never have claimed to know everything about the show LOST, nor will I claim that I can remember every single aspect of each season. I do, however, love the show and am trying to find a place to blog about it without giving away any spoilers for those of my friends that may be a few days behind.
LOST has been an instrumental part of my life since the first season, but last year as I faced a horrible divorce and all it entailed, I really became engrossed in all the intricate plot lines and have been searching for answers to the islands mysteries. It has served as a form of escapism and has been so much fun to just let the island carry all the problems away for an hour each week.
I want to work on this blog often in the remaining two seasons, to share my thoughts about what is going to happen.

I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment